Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Somewhere Someone's Summer Sucks

Hey, BEDA day two. Sounds like a party, right? Yup. 


Okay, so if you may have noticed, yesterday my book count went up by one! I bet your'e wondering what it is, right? Yeah you are. Well, on Sunday night, I finished "The Last Little Blue Envelope" (sequel to "The 13 Little Blue Envelopes") and I have to say, it was amazing. I think that this one was a lot better than the first, just because of the character development and how GInny has come since she started this. As a whole, the two books are so good, and if you can, please read them because you will not be disappointed.


Something else that is exciting is that I cleaned/re-aranged my room this Sunday. I really like changing things up in my room. Things tend to get boring after a while, so I like to move things around to see how they feel. Well, this year, I really like how it turned out. All I really did was put my bed where my desk was and my desk where my bed was, but it made a huge difference. It's just refreshing to see things like this. I think that that's something that I am going to like about growing up and going to college, staying in different places and experiencing new things. I stick to my comfort zone too much and that's something that I really need to fix. I like to challenge myself, even if I don't feel the same way at the time. 


Anyways, I have a surprise for you tomorrow. Jen isn't the only one who has been writing, and I think that I might share some of that with you guys later.  That's about it for today, happy BEDA day two!




Awkward Moments: 1
Books Read: 14
Why Today Was Awesome: Amateur Surgeon
Something I Learned: I am in love with the like button
Song Stuck in My Head: "Lovegood" by Ministry of Magic

0 comments!:

Post a Comment