Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Secret Tunnel

Today my parents are throwing their annual dinner party for some of the doctors that are associated with my Dad. Can I just say that this is my least favorite part of summer, and it is the part that I look forward to the least. Yeah, it has been said.

So we have about a few hours before the whooping 18 people come over to our house (yay...). But until then, I have been spending my time helping my Mom around the house, watching Torchwood (I only have 3 more episodes in season 1), and reading MAAN. I'm about half-way through with it so that's pretty good. Everyone is pretty much a whore in that book, so it is party. 

Fun fact, out of the total 7 summer reading books that I have had to read in the past 4 years, I didn't need to read 2 of them. *Sigh*. I have also developed a strange talent for grabbing things with my elbows. Not really though. I just made that up. Hey look over there. It's a ... thing. 

Five more days until school starts. That will be a party. We'll let you know how that goes. I also have kind of thought about NaNo for this year, even though I haven't even finished last year's (which I don't think I will). I really want to do better this year, not necessarily win, but just better. Annnnnnnd Kay Bye!

Awkward Moments: 13
Books Read: 15 
Why Today Was Awesome: meh....
Something I Learned: That I don't know what my title means
Song Stuck in My Head: "
You and I"

0 comments!:

Post a Comment