Thursday, August 4, 2011

Therapy Sessions with Max

I. MUST. READ. LOTS. OF. CRIME. AND. PUNISHMENT. BY. THE. END. OF. TODAY.


I am having flashbacks of my Mayflower reading frenzy last summer (just search "Jen's Mayflower Week" on the search box to the left...go on). I have to stop being a pro at crastinating.


I did a lot of thinking the other day. And about 60% of the basic plot-line for the Cammi/Jay/Cam story is all set up. It's long. It's been changing itself for the past almost-a-year now and I just wasn't happy with how it was looking so I actually sat down and thought about it all. And I came up with something decent. Anyway, I'm hoping to write more later on once I finish killing Fyodor Dostoevsky for writing such a long book. Ope, too late. CaP is still good, though. It got better after a while. Or maybe I just got used to it.


And after that, I still have to read my AP Gov summer reading. I wish I could just "read" books by eating them and BAM! I've absorbed everything on said book and I'd be done with it. I'm not only a food-fatty, I'm a book-fatty.


Today......
I really loved...lebkuchen spice.
I smiled because...of lebkuchen spice.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
"I'd rather nooooooot....Thunder Cats! Ohohohohohoh! Thunder Cats!..."
(I'm Lion-O by Relient K)
Hours of sleep last night: Whoa, I hit 9 hours!


--Jen

0 comments!:

Post a Comment