Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day Six: Binder!!

I'm not sure if you were aware, but Jen's post was just like Voldemort's soul, split into seven parts (Not including Harry because he didn't mean for that to happen). Anyway, mine will come in two parts, the first of which being Doctor Who!!! So let's just start from the beginning, shall we? (Oh and if you aren't a fan a spoilers, I suggest you run now.)


I really liked the way it started and how there was a break since we last saw them. It gave Amy and Rory a chance to be a real couple. Oh and I thought the Doctor naked painting was hilar (That's short for hilarious...). I loved the whole invitation thing, I thought that it was such a Doctor thing to do. I don't know about you, but those Brits are terribly uninformed. THEY WOULD NOT GET A RIDE BY A FREAKING SCHOOL BUS!!!!!! Am I the only one who thought that? Okay, anyway, I really loved the picnic. I was also baffled by the fact that that Doctor was 200 years older. That was pretty cool. 


The Silent. That was the name of the monster. It was freaking scary. I liked it. Okay, and what the eff was with the astronaut in the water? Creeps man. Okay. The Doctor dying. I mean, we know that he can't die because the show is still going on. But it kind of hit me once they burned his body. It was so sad, watching Amy react to it. I think that that's what gets me in TV shows and movies, watching how people react to certain things. 


Am I the only one who thought it was hilarious how the person the Doctor trusts the most is himself? I loved that. I thought it was really great how they had to keep something from the Doctor because usually he knows more than anyone. I loved how River was fixing all the stuff on the TARDIS. 


I noticed how they made it so the Doctor and River are moving in opposite directions. I think it's so sad. Especially when River said that it would kill her if the Doctor didn't know her, and that does happen. Ahhhh that's so sad. Also, I caught that dirty joke. It was nasty, and I loved how the Doctor smiled to it. Oh, and I figured that she was pregs when her stomach hurt. I totally saw it coming. I also really loved Amy's face when she fired the gun, because she realized what she did. Ahhh, I wan't to watch the next episode already. 



As for today's item, I again apologize for the blurriness and the shadow. Anyway, these are the things that were on my binder last year. The first is a quote from Abraham Lincoln: "Whatever you are be a good one." I don't really remember where I got this quote, but I remember that when I got this, a bunch of people got quotes that day. I guess I liked it so I put it there. 

Next, a little slip of paper that says "Hear you've been naughty, so here's the scoop: all you're eating is Snowman Poop:)" It was attached to a plastic bag that had a bunch of little marshmallows. I got if from my friend Shannon last year during Christmas time. I liked it, so there it was. 

The next two are two things that I don't mind remembering from my Leadership days. The first was a post-it that gave us the survey results from our teachers about our non-verbal communication in class. I got 3 mediocre's and 1 ....... something that was worse. This was basically a inspiration for me to do better in things like paying attention, or having good posture, or just being a better person. And I do think that it helped. 

The last was another post-it that I got from Leadership class. In class, they gave us TCBs (Take Care of Business) and they were basically just random tasks, to see if we would do them. This one said "Share good news to the class on April 7th." Everyday at the beginning of class, we would share good news to just enter with a positive attitude. Now, the interesting thing about this one was that we didn't have class on that day. So I eventually came up with the idea to have Good News bars delivered to all my classmates on that day along with a fun note. 

So yeah, that was an insight towards my tenth grade year. 


Awkward Moments: 19
Pages Read: 479
Why Today Was Awesome: DOCTOR FREAKING WHO
Something I Learned: I'm not very creative when it comes to names. 
Song Stuck in My Head: The Doctor Who theme song

0 comments!:

Post a Comment