Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm a Ten Year-Old Girl

Wintry? Apparently that was the right answer. Did I put that? I'm not sure. And also, a science section? What the eff. You don't even need to know that much about science to do it. Sigh. I hate standardized test. I do like tests though. Sometimes. My big pencil turned out to come in handy because I was able to sharpen it using the manual sharpener that Mr. Reppun has in his classroom. 


So Jen's been having a good few days. That's awesome.  We don't need all good things to be happening around us to be happy. I somehow manage to have more good days than bad, but that's just because I'm weird. (Something to know about me, I have ideas in my head, but when they come out, they sound completely different in writing.) Also, I feel like I'm annoying sometimes. (Sorry, I'm rambling here.) For example, whenever Jen says something that I don't think sounds normal to me, I always correct her, which is obnoxious because it sounds weird only to me. I can also tell that she seems annoyed whenever I do that. So that is one thing that I am going to work on, among others. 


Anyway, I just got done watching Megamind, and I have to say that I really liked it. I usually don't like Dreamworks movies because I feel like they are just trying to be like Pixar sometimes, but this one was really good. The plot development moved in an unexpected way, even though we knew where it would start and end. I enjoyed it and thought that it was a great movie. Okay, now the ten-year-old girl in me is gonna come out. I watched the new episode of iCarly today, iOMG. Now I'm not gonna spoil anything, even though it wasn't that hard to figure out from the promos, but I have to say that at the end, I was very close to throwing my TV out the window. Not that it was a bad ending, I liked what happened, it's just that Dan Schneider is so awesome that I can't help but want to destroy things after spending time with him. 


Today I learned something else interesting: the origin of BEDA. As it turns out, the amazing Maureen Johnson (author of 13 Little Blue Envelopes and 1/3-author of Let it Snow) came up with the idea in the April of 2009 (which means that it was originally Blog Everyday in APRIL, and not AUGUST). I think that that's really cool, that someone I/we kind of-not really-but-still-do know would do that. And also that it happened so recently. I don't know, I just thought that that was an interesting tidbit of information. 


Also, how many people actually read this now? Because we have been getting an overwhelming amount of views (well, overwhelming for us that is.) I know Jen has shown some of her friends this blog. Which I guess is kind of weird/awkward for me, since I don't really know them. But if anyone whom I don't really know is reading this, hi. I probably have never really talked to you before, but I'm probably your friend on Facebook. Nice to meet you. 


Now that that awkwardness is over, I guess I'm gonna go now. Kayyyy bye. 


Awkward Moments: 8
Pages Read: 267
Jen's Titles: EN-DEE KEY-III EFF-ARR TEE-EYCH AYY-III ELL-AYY EYY-TEE
Why Today Was Awesome: I went to Menchies. 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment