Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just Don't Fall

So today, I started it off by taking the National Spanish Exam. I didn't really do that well, but I do think that I tried my best on it because I actually tried whereas, when I usually take tests like this, I don't try that hard. But I did. So that's good. 


I then proceeded to obtain the book "Just Don't Fall" by Josh Sundquist, which is a book that I have been wanting to read for the longest time. He is a YouTuber and I first found him because he only has only leg, and that made him really interesting. But now, I kind of forget that he lost one of his legs because he is such an awesome guy, and he's book is really great. It's an autobiography about his life and his skiing career. Now, usually I wouldn't read autobiographies or sports books, but this book doesn't feel like that at all. It has a fiction-y fell to it, while it still is a story about his life. I don't know, I'm not good at explaining things. Oh, and also, I'm using it for my Creative Writing project, so it is a double win. 


So (do you notice how I start a lot of my paragraphs with "so"? I try not to do it so often, but I still manage to do it every once in awhile), something I want to do is actually talk about something meaningful. Not necessarily something that means a lot to me, but maybe some thoughts on something, or just anything that isn't me talking about my day. 
I don't really have any ideas on this yet, but they are coming soon. 


I also recently purchased two new albums that I have yet to send to Jen. 
The first of which being the new Panic! at the Disco album entitled "Vices and Virtues"
I really like it a lot. There are a lot of good songs and I like listening to it. 
I also got the Skyway Flyer self entitled album. I haven't really had a chance to listen to it yet, but from what I have heard, I liked. 


Awkward Moments: 2
(Okay, I thought of something SUPER good to put here today, but now I forget...)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment