Friday, April 1, 2011

EN--DEE

Welcome to BEDA(pril) 2011! One month. And the goal is to have two posts everyday--one by yours truly, and the other one by Kendall. Originally, this is an August thing but April also starts with an A, so hey, let's do this.

Kendall demands that I write at least a paragraph in each post, and that I cannot be a cheating cheater of cheatery with just a couple of sentences. So this is the paragraph portion of the blog. But I don't really know what to write about. I don't usually function well on Friday nights. I'm supposed to be asleep right now because Friday nights are the only nights I get to sleep early so I take advantage of these precious nights. I sound like a nerd. 
--"Hey Jen, what do you do on Friday nights?" 
--"Sleep."
--"What a loser."
Today was pretty okay, I guess. April Fool's Day, but there wasn't anything so special. And it was the first week of the quarter so it was easy for the most part. I just got slammed today with two tests (Spanish and AP Phys B) and a set of DPs (for APUSH) due. Yep.

So I think that'll be it because I wanna go to sleep. This is disappointing. Don't worry, I'll do better next time. Come back tomorrow!

And if you're wondering what my post title means, don't worry about it. I'll explain in good time.

TODAY.......
I really loved... the fact that it was Friday. And no, that was not a Rebecca Black reference.
I should have... had the Chinese chicken salad for lunch. But I didn't. Instead, I ate a tuna sandwich and yogurt.
I smiled because...Guthrie pranked Mr. Reppun today in APUSH. Funny despite all the disconcerting photos.

Hours of sleep last night: 3
Total times it got cold: 3. No wait, actually, 2.5. (This doesn't really count but it got super cold yesterday, March 31).

--Jen :)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment