Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Blue Door

Jen's post today was, for lack of a better word, magical. From the constant theme throughout, to the genuinely happy tone. I felt as if I was reading a reflective essay. From someone who knew something good was ending, and was accepting it. It felt as if it was something important. Maybe not important to the world, but important to her. 


I want to be able to do that. Write something meaningful. People always talk about how you should express yourself in any way, whether it be in sports or in music, everyone has there way of getting there emotions out. I never felt like I had this because, well, I don't really DO anything. So that's why I want to write. I mean, anyone can, but only some CAN. The work of people who can really write will forever be remembered. And while something like a measly blog post will never be published and distributed around the world, it will be remembered by the beholder. I also want to learn how to play piano. Music has been around for centuries, and music is something that every single person is able to cherish. Playing an instrument is a gateway to a brand new world of experiences and thoughts. 


Any way, that was my attempt at being deep I suppose. (Great, now that sounds like I was sitting at a computer for hours, coming up with that. Well don't worry, I just vomited it on the keyboard, and then it soaked into the screen. Total Estimated Time: 10 Minutes.) Jen: I can't wait for you to tell me all about your weekend. I was able to snap a picture of Tiffany today. Some dude named James was in the background. I took it because I was baffled at the time as to how he could be there, but then I realized maybe he didn't make it or maybe there was time in-between and that's how you had time to write your post. [New thought begins here] I do that you know? I will continue to say "What?" until that person makes whatever they are trying to say clear, even if I understand. For example, if you say "Let's go outside!" and I don't understand it in the first .5 seconds, I will automatically say "What?". But as I am saying "What?" I realize what you said, but I continue to say "What?" and wait for a response. I have no clue why.




Awkward Moments: 13
Pages Read: 333
Why Today Was Awesome:  HP DH Part 1
Something I Learned: Being underneath tables while people are walking by is cool.
Song Stuck in My Head: Eenie Meenie by Justin Bieber........... Sigh. Yeah, I know. 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment