Friday, April 15, 2011

Tired, Unable to Function

I'm sorry, this is going to be a very short and lame post. I just got home from the fair and I am so tired because I have literally sat down for only 5 percent of the day since today we had the scavenger hunt and I was walking then. The field trip was lame and dumb. I liked the idea, but it was poorly organized. Working malasadas was fun. Kay, yeah, I'm sorry for my lameness, I'm just too tired right now. 
Jen, I'm sure you did awesomely today, and I haven't talked to you at all really, so I really hope you are debating tomorrow. Also, I saw Josh play today. He was pretty good.


Awkward Moments: 12
Pages Read: 333
Why Today Was Awesome: Beat Sesh in the Malasadas Tent.
Something I Learned: Making malsasda dough is hard.
Song Stuck in My Head: Forget You (Celo Green) 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment