Friday, April 8, 2011

My First Ticonderoga!

If one were to look down at ..... my things that I am keeping track of (not the best name for them), they would notice that I read 100 pages today. Yup. 100 pages. It was of Just Don't Fall. Right now, I am about 2/3 of the way through the book, and I really like it. It's about so much more than just the fact that he has one leg, like, at some parts I don't even remember that he is one-legged. I think that it is a really good book, and very well written. I can't wait to finish it. 


Tomorrow we are taking the ACT and it is ten o'clock at night right now, and I have not even opened the practice booklet yet. Today was such a crazy day that I barely had time. And also, I just spent the last 2 and a half hours watching Tron: Legacy. Yup, I don't procrastinate at all. Ugh, I'm so tired. 


I also went to the store today. I wanted to get some #2 pencils, because I only have mechanical ones. So I bought them, and once I got home and opened them up, I discovered that they were made for little kids. They are much thicker than that of a normal pencil. And on the packaging, it says "My First Ticonderoga." So yeah, I'm carrying around a little kid's pencil because that's how I roll. 


I think that I am having trouble deciphering Jen's title puzzle. So far, all I have is: 
ND KEY3 FR THI3 LA AT. What the eff could that mean? Maybe I have to unscramble them? The only problem with that, though is the "key". Well, it could just mean to use those letters. But then what about the 3s? Hmm, very interesting. I'm tired so I won't solve it now, but that doesn't mean that I'm giving up. Just you watch, I will crack it. 




Awkward Moments: 7
Pages Read: 267
Jen's Titles: EN-DEE KEY-III EFF-ARR TEE-EYCH AYY-III ELL-AYY EYY-TEE
Why Today Was Awesome: Ya know.

0 comments!:

Post a Comment