Tuesday, April 5, 2011

AYY--III

Day 5!

This will be a short post that's random. And all over the place, too. But it's hard because I wanted to talk about so many things. I think I'll toggle back and forth from my homework to this post. Yeah, I'll do that.

Today, we held elections and I exercised my right to vote. If you go to my school and you voted, good for you. If you, however, did not vote wisely, shame on you. And if you didn't vote at all, shame on you as well. But not as much as the person who voted unwisely.

We read "A Modest Proposal" in British Literature today and I'm supposed to imitate it. I don't need a full draft tomorrow but I definitely need to have some sort of idea as to what I will write about. So I'm trying to pick a problem first. So many choices, but so limited at the same time.

Okay, I chose cyberbullying.

I think Kendall should dedicate at least one post about all of his awkward moments. I'd like to hear them!

Okay, I have to do homework now. I am lame. But ok, come back tomorrow night.

First sentences of all of the songs in my playlist, "You're kinda pathetic, but not really" all mashed up together in random order to form one paragraph:
Billy made a promise but didn't end though. I saw her yesterday. Warwickshire and Fraserville and all between. There she was, 5 foot 3. You never ever leave my mind, my sweet, sweet Madeline. Every time I see you, I can see right through you. I got a hankering for something special. When I hurt you, I never meant to hurt you. From underneath I wanted you to see the first thing that I ever poured my heart into. We're the ones who believe in the things we've seen. Can you hear me? It's over. I've stood alone a million times. I know sometimes it's hard to find the strength to turn the page.

TODAY.......
I really loved...our scrimmage after school.
I smiled because...Kekoa told me a Harry Potter joke this morning.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
"...Take my heart and please don't break it. Love was made for me and you..."
(Love by Frank Sinatra)
Hours of sleep last night: 4 hours, 50 minutes
Times it got COLD today: 2 (the first one was, to me, extra-special)
Friend of the day: Sami (this is actually for last night, not today, but oh well...)

--Jen :)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment