Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Smell "Freedom." Not Really.

Day 13!

I can't do this now. I will make up for it later after this week. I want to finish my paper and do some last-minute debate prep and get some sleep tonight. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day, the beginning of a long weekend.

Wish me luck tomorrow? Please don't hate me for this short post, because I certainly do not hate you.

TODAY......
I really loved...Mrs. M's dress.
I smiled because...Kendall sent me a thank you note. Through the mail. :)
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
"...God knows I want to break free. I've fallen in love. I've fallen in love for the first time and this time I know it's real..."
(I Want to Break Free by Queen)
Times it got COLD today: 2, but I wasn't there for the last one.
Hours of sleep last night: 2 hours, 30 minutes! I slept at around 2:15-ish and woke up around my usual 4:45am.
Friend of the day: My bed...!!!!!

--Jen :)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment