Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Knew It

I really want to do another one of those informative posts, but I don't have the inspiration to do so. So now, I need something else to talk about. You know something that still makes no sense to me? How the name Shawn, can be spelt Sean. That seriously turned my life upside down when I was in the fourth grade. No joke. 


Anyway, I watched the end of this movie today. I don't know what it was called, but it was an old movie and it had Cher in it. It basically ended with Cher's younger daughter falling in a river and almost dying, and the older daughter couldn't save her because she was too busy having sex in a tower. Then they all made up and had a dance scene in the kitchen. I did like the song that they used. Speaking of movies, a movie that I saw recently, and enjoyed thoroughly, was Easy A. It was such a good movie for a lot of different reasons, but I just really enjoyed watching it. A movie that I want to see really badly is Tangled because I hear that it is really good, and I also love the song "I See the Light". As for books, I need to finish Goblet of Fire and Just Don't Fall. Then I need to re-read The Red Pyramid because the sequel to that comes out in May and I don't remember it. 


Am I rude? I feel like I'm rude sometimes. I hate rudeness. I am an anti-rude kind of guy. So uh, Doctor Who series 6 premiers in 13 days. I'm stoked. The Impossible Astronaut. It's gonna be epic. In the meantime, I better finish Torchwood. But I probably won't finish it until summer. I only watched the first three episodes and I haven't had the time to watch more. I also found out that Starship is coming out on YouTube on the 30th. I am excited. I hear it's good. Like, real good. And it's Starkid, so it has to be good of course. 


Fair this week. I'm working on Friday for the malasadas booth, like all the other Juniors. Meh, I am kind of more excited for the event before the fair which is a mysterious scavenger hunt that no one seems to know much about. But hey, we get to miss school, so I'm down. I also just looked at the calendar, and I just found out that Variety show is this week. I had no idea. Que Fantastico! So yeah, I think that I have rambled enough for this blog post. 


Awkward Moments: 10 (Please don't make relive these past two ones.)
Pages Read: 267
Jen's Titles: EN-DEE KEY-III EFF-ARR TEE-EYCH AYY-III ELL-AYY EYY-TEE
Why Today Was Awesome: Soccer (Kind of. Meh.)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment