Saturday, April 30, 2011

Box it and RUN!!!!

So it's the last day of BEDA and it also happens to be ten minutes away from Doctor Who, so let's see how far I get with this post. 


Like my title? I love it! It's something that my awesome math teacher says. We are doing trig things right now, and the answers are really ugly and weird and un-rationalized. So whenever he comes to the end of a problem and the answer is ugly, he kind of looks at it says "Box it and RUN!!!!" and then he promptly boxes the answer. I love that.


Right now I'm watching BBC America and "The Impossible Astronaut" is playing. I would be more focused on it if I didn't already re-watch the episode this morning. Guess what else I did today? I went to Jamba Juice and got an original Cold Buster because I am still sick, and then for lunch I got a pepperoni pizza Lunchable and some Jello. Good times man. 


5 minutes.


Prom is tonight. That's exciting, right?


Ahh, Amy's face after she realizes what she's done, when she shoots the little girl. Okay, I'll see you during the next commercial. 
(P.S. Jen, if you haven't watched it yet, do not read this.)
AHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELLLLLL!!!!!!
At first I was like "CANTON YOU BITCH!!!!" But then I was like, "OH MY GOD THEY SO CLEVAH!!!"


Okay, I just finished the episode and I must say, WHAT THE EFFING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! A BABY FREAKING TIME LORD!?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE HELLLLLL!!!!!!!! I DON'T GET IT!!!!! So is it Amy's kid??? Why the heck would she have a time lord baby????? And they didn't explain the whole dead doctor thing!!!! And that was so sad with River and the kiss. Also, I love Rory. Okay, I don't get it.............


Anyway, it's been fun. Kay bye. 


Awkward Moments: 20
Pages Read: 511 
Why Today Was Awesome: DOCTOR!!!!!!!
Something I Learned: Prom is in about an hour....
Song Stuck in My Head: All Doctor Who music

0 comments!:

Post a Comment