Monday, April 25, 2011

Don't Blink

Okay, so this is awkward. This is the first day in a while that I don't have anything to talk about. So what am I going to talk about you ask? Arctic Vampires. Yup. Let's do this. 


Arctic vampires, well vampire, just one, not many. He lives in the arctic. Yup, he does. 


He sat there alone, and in the cold, thinking about his life. How would it have been different if he turned left? That one fateful day, driving down the road to find someone to eat. He came to an intersection and was going to turn left, but there was a sign that said: "Arctic Adventures --->" He had always liked the cold, so he turned right and ended up here. Everyone else died. Some because it was too cold, and the rest because he ate them. He could handle the cold, it didn't bother him at all, it was the loneliness that got him. He needed a friend, someone to talk to, someone who knew he still existed. But he didn't. He was alone, immortal, and stranded there for the rest of eternity. 


He got up and walked out of his igloo, everything was white, there was no sign of civilization in sight. He took one look at his home, turned left and started walking. 


I definitely did not steal that from my creative writing homework if that is what you are implying! Gosh get off me! Well, anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. I am off to bed because I am tired. 


Awkward Moments: 19
Pages Read: 479
Why Today Was Awesome: Harry Potter Sillybands
Something I Learned: Psh, learning. 
Song Stuck in My Head: The Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! at the Disco
Email Subject of the Day: 89.77% is an A-!!!!!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment