Monday, April 11, 2011

Feliz Navidad!

So, uh, yeah, today was my birthday. Kind of. And I have to say, it was kind of awesome. Thanks to people like Jen. Her scavenger hunt took everything that was great about the other ones, and added her own aspects to it. It was really great and I enjoyed it. A lot. My favorite part of it was the puzzle (which I am using as bookmarks now), the Winney part, and the spiders (even though they were gross). So, once again, THANK YOU JEN!!!


Other great things that happened today were the brownie cake that Kelsey made me, the water bottle and magic trick that Shann got me, and the card at 10:30 that Jaime got me. Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. Also, don't you hate it when random people when you barely know say happy birthday on Facebook. I mean, it is nice and all, but they just see it on the home page and say happy birthday. What I want to do one year is not have it say that it's my birthday just to see who remembers, although I do kind of like having so many people saying happy birthday. 


My parents gave me a bunch of tiny toys and cool things today. Some examples: a water expanding starfish, a slinky, a yo-yo (WHICH I FREAKING LOVE), a Mrs. Potato head, a solar powered light, a tick-tac-toe board thing, a puppy puzzle, and a mini Lego ship thing. 


Also, I went to Walmart and Borders today. BY MYSELF! (Driving is freaking awesome). I didn't really have any thing in specific that I wanted, so I decided to buy Looking for Alaska and An Abundance of Katherines because they were cheap. By the way, John Green's new book isn't about a deserted island anymore. It's about a teenager with cancer who likes Swedish hip-hop. Just a fun fact. 


Yeah, I want to write more, but I don't really have anything else to say. So once again, thank you Jen and all others who helped make my birthday awesome. (OOOoooo Hawaii Five-0 is on and it looks good.)


Awkward Moments: 10 
Pages Read: 267
Jen's Titles: FRIEND LIKE THAT
Why Today Was Awesome: AWESOME Friends

0 comments!:

Post a Comment