Sunday, April 17, 2011

Terrifying

I spent a good portion of the day re-reading The Red Pyramid because the second Kane Chronicles book comes out on May 3rd, and I don't remember it at all. It is good, but one of my main thoughts while reading it was how this book and The Lost Hero were very dragged out. Like, there is a look of extraneous events that happen in between. I don't know, I just feel like it could have been condensed. 


Speaking of condensing, did you see the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 deleted scenes??? EPIC! I really wish that they would have kept the Dudley and Petunia scenes. When I first saw the movie, I was really sad that they didn't include that, and I really wished that they would have put those in there. I did like the skipping stones scene, I just felt like it didn't belong in the movie, and neither did the scene with Ron and Mr. Weasley. The scene with Mr. Weasley at the Ministry wasn't necessary, but I would have preferred it in there. Which leaves me with the scene in the tent when they are talking about horcruxes. WHY THE EFF DID THEY NOT INCLUDE THAT IN THE MOVIE!!!! IN THAT SHORT MINUTE LONG CLIP, THERE WAS SO MUCH VITAL INFORMATION THAT WOULD HAVE MADE OTHER THINGS MAKE MORE SENSE!!! I was mad when I saw the movie that they didn't include the taboo thing, yet they still used it!! Gah, stupid film makers!


By the way, I'm freaking EXCITED for PORTAL 2 to come out!!! Now, I usually don't talk about video games that much in everyday life because I don't really play video games THAT often, but I am sooooo freaking excited for Portal 2 to come out because I lOVVVVVED Portal sooooo much. (Can you tell how excited I am by the elongation of my letters?) If you don't know, Portal is this awesomely, well-crafted, insane-ly-chalenging, puzzle game where you have control of two sides of a portal. That was not a good explination. Well anyway, it comes out on Tuesday, and that's basically all I'm gonna be doing for a while. 


Awkward Moments: 13
Pages Read: 479
Why Today Was Awesome:  HP DH Part 1
Something I Learned: Some things are really scary.
Song Stuck in My Head: The Mysterious Ticking Noise by Potter Puppet Pals

0 comments!:

Post a Comment