Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day Four: Be Ready


So right now, I am in the CCO (College Counciling Office) after school because I won't have time to blog later on today, so I am blogging right now.

Today's object from the Memory Box is this note that I received a certain day. I was in English class and I get this note. All it says is my name and "Be Ready." Of course, I did what I normally do in this type of situation: I freaked out. My expression went blank, and everyone was wondering what it said. We basically spent the next five minute of class discussing what it could be about. Even my teacher, Ms. Swanson, was engaged in the mystery. I continued to freak out all the way to lunch time and I told Rachel about it and she proceded to laugh.
This happened on April Fool's day last year. Yup. I was fooled. It was a great prank. Especially for me, because I freak out about all these little things that a normal person should not be freaking out about. Yeah, I've never been good about April Fool's pranks, like, ever. I'm pretty sure I already talked about this during this year's April Fool's day. This was such a good prank.

Okay, I don't really have anything else to say about this. Right now, I am surrounded by Kekoa, Shannon, Rachel, Jaime, Rebecca, and Kelsey. It's bascially a party in here. Also, I love this computer. It's so cool. Ha ha Kekoa makes super weird hand gestures. I love him. Kind of. Ope. This blog post has officailly become awkward. But, it usually is, so it doesn't matter. So, I think I'm gonna go now, this has been fun. We should hang out sometime.

Awkward Moments: 17
Pages Read: 479
Why Today Was Awesome: Captain pulled a prank on us. :O
Something I Learned: How to use the CCO!!!
Song Stuck in My Head: I Wish I Were an Oscar Mayer Weiner as performed by Rebecca Ogi

0 comments!:

Post a Comment