Monday, April 4, 2011

Faucet Water is the Water of Gods

So what did you guys think about my Malta post yesterday? I liked it. It was fun to do. I want to do more of those informational type posts in the future. Or just anything that isn't really about my day. But, I can't move too fast, so I am going to talk about my day (and some other stuff too!)


Since I didn't talk about my yesterday in yesterday's post, I think that I will talk about yesterday today. Yesterday, my parents and I went golfing. I didn't golf or anything, I just drove the cart. That was fun. Also, I had a monster headache yesterday. That wasn't so fun. Today I had school. Nothing too interesting happened today. Or at least, I don't think that anything did. I want to start reading Goblet of Fire again. I haven't had a chance to in, like, a week. And I'm at the Yule Ball, and I love the Yule Ball. Although I probably will like the movie version better. The thing that I liked the most, though, about the movie version of the Yule Ball was the part when they start playing that weird, emo, scary music. I didn't like the music specifically, but it showed how they are just teenagers and they listen to music too. I don't know, it just made Harry Potter more relatable. 


Speaking of books adapted into movies, the Hunger Game cast was announced today. The role of Katniss will be played by Jennifer Lawrence. Now, I've never seen her before, but I think that she looks like a good Katniss (as long as her hair is dyed, I wouldn't be able to stand it if she has blond hair in the movie). Also, word on the street is that Suzanne Collins likes that choice, so I guess I like it too. Peeta is going to be played by Josh Hutcherson. I'm all right with this one. I feel like he seems as charming and genuine as I would imagine Peeta, as opposed to Gale. Now for Gale, Liam Hemsworth was casted. This is the only one that I HATE. I never saw The Last Song, but he just doesn't look like Gale. He looks way too old. That's something I hate about casting teenagers, they always get, like, 20 year olds to play 15 year olds. It's ridiculous. So yeah, I hate that choice, but it's a good thing that I'm not a big fan of Gale then. 


What if everything was giant sized? Like, giant pencils, and giant remotes, and giant keyboards, and giant chairs? Just a thought. 


Awkward Moments: 4
Pages Read: 62
Jen's Titles: EN-DEE KEY-III EFF-ARR TEE-EYCH
Why Today Was Awesome: Because I had an easy Conic Section test today.

0 comments!:

Post a Comment