Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day Two: Marbles


So when I was in 7th grade I took a Japanese class. This class was a joke, what we learned in the entire year, the people in Japanese 1 here learn in one week. One cool thing about it though, was that at the end of each semester (kind of) we had a Japanese cultural fiesta. We basically just ate Asian food that I have never heard before. So one of the things we had was those glass bottle drinks. You know? The citrus-y one? I have no clue what they are called, and I don't feel like looking it up. Well, anyway, those bottles have these little marbles inside them and the only way to get it out is to break the bottle. Well, yup, that's the story. Sorry for the lame, short post, I have to sleep and stuff. 


Awkward Moments: 14
Pages Read: 479
Why Today Was Awesome: 5 hours playing Portal and not doing homework.
Something I Learned: Potatoes are pretty cool
Song Stuck in My Head: Apologize by One Republic (Freaking Toby)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment