Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day Twenty-Nine: The Final Adventure!


Ahhh the last of the 29 days is finally upon us!!! Today was a crazy day jam-packed with giving, so let's start. 

My first gift, and kind of official gift I suppose, was a really simple one. One of my friends, Shannon, came up to me during one of our frees and asked if I wanted to come with them to walk to Jamba Juice down the street. I said no because I had some other stuff to do, but then I realized that they had to walk and it was kind of far, so I offered to Shannon if she wanted to drive my car over there. It was kind of iffy in my mind at first, but then I realized that it would be something nice to do and that I trusted her enough to do something like that. So, she took my car and her and two others went down to Jamba Juice and had a fiesta!

Next, today was leap day, the prophetical extra day that only comes once every four years. Because of this, the Spirit committee (Our sister committee) found that there was only one girl in the entire upper school with their birthday on this day, therefore, they did the most logical thing and threw this girl an all school birthday party. It was kind of really awesome and I think that she really enjoyed it. There was free cake and ice cream for all, and well all sang happy birthday to this girl while she was on a comfy couch, surrounded by happy birthday balloons and a gift basket full of wonderful goodies. I wasn't able to stick around and help for most of it, but I'm glad that I was able to be there to help make her day that much more special.

Today is the last day of BEDiF, but don't fret, because we will be back with BEWTY every week starting next week. (Until April that is.) And to all those who are reading on the 29 gifts website, I want to say thank you so much for all the awesome comments everyday, it really does make my day to see other people giving just like I have been trying to. Until next time!

Books Read: 3 
Why Today Was Awesome: Leap Day!
Today's Gift: Car to Shannon (and so much more!)
Song Stuck in My Head: EVERYTHING!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment