Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day Twenty-Two: Dollar Adventures!

Because today is George Washington's birthday, our sister committee, Spirit, decided to sell select snack bar items for $1 at lunch time. Like, a $2 gatorade for a dollar. Like, dude. Dude. 

Anyway, I was walking down toward my bench right before lunch and I noticed the super long line behind the dollar item table and saw Mr. U and two other peers at the table itself, looking slightly frantic. Without thinking about it, I walked straight over to the table and asked if they needed any help. That was my gift, helping the Spirit committee out in their stressful, yet awesome, event for the school.

In other news, I had some Panda's today. It was gross. I feel gross now. Fun stuff. Fun stuff.... Okay, time to go. Meow. 

Books Read: 3 
Why Today Was Awesome: Test adventures!
Today's Gift: Helping the Spirit Committee!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Call to Arms" by Ministry of Magic

0 comments!:

Post a Comment