Friday, February 24, 2012

Day Twenty-Four: Bye Bye Books

Uber short today, sorry. 


I like books. And I like owning them. But this morning, I called my brother over to my room so that he can take some of my old books and donate it to the Book Drive that his homeroom adviser conducted in school this whole week. It wasn't easy to do but I thought that the books would better serve their purpose out there in the hands of someone who doesn't normally get to feel the heavenly pages of books than, you know, sitting under my bed. 


Okay, bye!


Risks taken: 15 
Hugs: 2 (I LOVE YOU REBECCA OGI)
Current food cravings/obsessions: none (gasp)
Playlist(s) of the Week: "Like An N, But Not Really"


P.S. Kendall gave me a grapefruit today. Yes, it is a big deal. MY LIFE = MADE!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment