Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day Seven: Chocolate Adventures!

Okay, this will be another short one because I have a bagagillion things to do, and it's already almost my bedtime. 

Today, all the people in higher maths were forced to take the AMC 12 at our school. I was excited, of course, because math is my best friend. But then for people like my friend Winney, math has not been so kind. Also, I always tease her about being "dumb" in math, and I would just like to say that I don't mean it! It's just a way of motivating her to do better.

However, today, for my gift, I decided to be nice to Winney. A few days ago, I asked her what food she would want if she could have any food in the world. She said Godiva dark chocolate. Unfortunately, I was unable to find Godiva chocolate, so I just got her Dove dark chocolate and gave it to her this morning to say good luck on the test. 

I'm off to do things. BAI!

Books Read: 2
Why Today Was Awesome: AMC

Today's Gift: Chocolate for Winney
Song Stuck in My Head: "Stay Awake" by Julia Nunes

0 comments!:

Post a Comment