Monday, February 13, 2012

Day Thirteen: Gas Adventures!

Hiya!

So today will be a short one because I just found out that I have to read an entire play by Wednesday, and I have not yet started. But before that, here is my gift from today. 

Because of aforementioned play, I had to go to the library to pick up the book. So I went outside, got in the car, and found that there was just enough gas for me to get from the library and back, then for my brother (who would use the car next) to get down to the gas station. I contemplated this for a second, I really thought about going to the library on what little gas was left, but I thought no, I'm gonna do the right thing.

So with the ten dollars that I had in my wallet, I went down to the gas station and filled up the car with ten dollars worth of gas. And while that may not be that much, it's better than getting in the car and finding no gas at all.

In other news, Valentine's Day is tomorrow, and I am rather excited about that because I have my gift all ready for it. So to everyone out there, get ready.  

Books Read: 2
Why Today Was Awesome: Pre-Valentine Adventures!
Today's Gift: Filling up
Song Stuck in My Head: "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment