Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day Eighteen: Laundry Adventures!


!iH

So, today, I was able to relax, and it was awesome. This is the first day in like the past, who knows how many weeks, in which I was able to just do nothing. Same with tomorrow. Partially because it's a three day weekend and partially because it is a no homework weekend (although there is a bunch of stuff that I need to do that is related to school, although not necessarily "homework"). 

Anyways, because today was a mainly lazy day (other than the short/easy wrestling tournament this morning) I wasn't able to do something that amazing. At some point during today, I realized that I needed to do my laundry, as I do every weekend because I only have like two pairs of clothes. So when I was doing my laundry, I realized that it would be nice if I were to do everyone else's laundry, in my family, so I did just that. 

Other than that, there isn't too much going on. I'm still sups tired because I got up at like 6 this morning. Also, Jen is a rebel and didn't post yesterday. She has a somewhat decent excuse, because of our school's speech and debate tournament, but still....... It's okay though, because I know that she gave a gift yesterday, and she probably did today too. 

Books Read: 3 
Why Today Was Awesome: Relaxation
Today's Gift: Doing Laundry for my Family
Song Stuck in My Head: "In the Hunger Games" by Alex Carpenter

0 comments!:

Post a Comment