Monday, February 20, 2012

Day Twenty: Jamba Adventures! (Part Two!)


Today, I actually gave a somewhat similar gift as Jen. I needed to run down to the store to pick up a few things for school, so while I was down there, I decided to get myself a Jamba Juice. When I was there, I realized that I should get some for the rest of my family too. Especially my dad, who has been sick for the past few days. So I did just that, I got all of my family a Jamba Juice. 

Also, because I finally finished the first book inside of Fellowship of the Rings I decided to watch the movie, up until the part where I stopped reading. I'm almost done with this book! Although, I really want to finish it because I really really really want to re-read The Hunger Games before the movie comes out. I keep on seeing new things on tumblr and I can't help but get so freaking excited. I love Jennifer Lawrence and I'm super excited to see her BE Katniss. 

Also, I helped my mom cook dinner tonight, however, before we started, she wanted to make a little snack. She found this recipe for breaded zucchini slices. I wasn't expecting much from them, but I must say that they were kind of really good. 

Books Read: 3 
Why Today Was Awesome: Halfway done!
Today's Gift: Jamba's for my family
Song Stuck in My Head: "Waka Waka" by Shakira

0 comments!:

Post a Comment