Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day Two: Chewy Adventures!

¡Buenas noches!


Let's just get straight into it today: so today, since it was my turn for planned ("parenthood"), I decided to give a gift to my friend Tiffany. Tiffany is always going through something and I feel like I'm not as nice as I always should be to her. I mean, I am always there for her when it really does count, but I feel like I should do more than that. Also, she is a master of the little things herself, being a ninja with secret notes and surprises, therefore I thought it was fitting to give her a gift. 


What I gave her was this little Chewbacca plushie toy that was adorable AND it made noise. She recently became a huge fan of Star Wars, so I knew that she would enjoy it thoroughly. As this month goes on, I hope to conquer more and more challenging gifts for myself, so like I said before and about the perpetual ascending roller coaster, I can only go up. 


Something that got me excited today was the fact that it is Groundhog's Day! When I realized it in homeroom today, you have no idea how excited I was. AND on top of that, they had FREAKING CHICKEN AND CHEESE QUESEDILLAS in the cafe today!!!!!! MY LIFE HAS BEEN MADE!!!!


Okay, that's basically it for today. I'm sorry if my posts for tomorrow and Saturday are a little skimps, it's 'cause I am gonna be home really late on both of those days, but I promise that I will try! Bye guys!


Books Read: 2
Why Today Was Awesome: Groundhog's Day!!! (And chicken and cheese quesedillas)

Today's Gift: Chewbacca Plushie for Tiff
Song Stuck in My Head: "Fix You" by Coldplay (I didn't forget to change this, just so you know) 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment