Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day Eight: Crane Adventures!


Yo yo yo,

Today, my gift was a little more open-ended and ambitious than ones in the past. It wasn't exactly to a specific person. Okay, well, today, I was wearing my favorite gray jacket, which I do from time to time. For the past few months, there has been this tiny paper crane folded with really nicely decorated origami paper inside the jacket pocket. Every time I have put on my jacket, I have noticed the crane, but then have promptly put it back in my pocket for later, until today.

So after school today (we ended early) a few friends and I went over to a shave ice place to get some shave ice. I got a small with ice cream, with red watermelon, sour lemon, and sour apple, and it was delicious. While standing in line, I had the idea to plant the crane somewhere around the store for someone to find later, however I realized that I had left the crane back in the car. So I booked it to my car, swung open the door, and snatched the crane as fast as I could, then sprinted back to the line. I got back in time.

I kind of drifted towards the side of the store, trying to remain as inconspicuous as I could. I reached a table on one side, and then channeled my inner ninja and sneakily placed the crane, grabbed my shave ice, then promptly exited the store with a sense of pride and accomplishment.

Until tomorrow guys.

Books Read: 2
Why Today Was Awesome: Nap Time

Today's Gift: Paper Crane to the World
Song Stuck in My Head: Nothing...

0 comments!:

Post a Comment