Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day Five: Food Adventures!

Sawp.

I don't really have much for today seeing as I spent most of it doing nothing (which was well needed) but I do want to talk about my gift for today a little.

Today's gift was a rather simple and lame one, but it was really all I could do since I was just sitting at home all day. Today, my family and I were watching the Super Bowl together. Around halfway through, my mom got up to make food for everyone. I figured that I wasn't really doing anything productive, so I got up, and asked my mom if she needed any help. From there, I shredded some cheese, cooked some bacon, and cleaned some dishes. Good times. 

In other news, I need a haircut. Yup.

Okay, this was a really lame post for today and I'm sorry about that, but don't worry, I promise that tomorrow things will pick up again!

Books Read: 2
Why Today Was Awesome: Relaxation

Today's Gift: Helping my Mom
Song Stuck in My Head: Nothing.....

0 comments!:

Post a Comment