Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day Twenty-Five: Banana Adventures!



Good evening!

Today was a busy busy day, with a lot going on. First, I had a wrestling tournament, ILH champs, so that was a lot of work/fun. But, during the beginning of it, Jen was having her speech tournament right across the street, so I dug out and went to watch her compete. I don't want to say how she did overall, but personally, I thought she did really well and she should be proud of how awesome she was. That was kind of a gift in itself, but I already gave her a gift yesterday, so I'm not counting that officially.

Then, for the next few hours, I was back at the wrestling tournament. This time was not as stressful as a few weeks ago, but there was still a lot to be done. I spent most of my time kind of just doing whatever needed to be done, which was, at one point, to get some food for everyone. So I went over to the concessions stand, got the food, and brought it back to the other managers. However, Sydney had asked for a banana originally, on top of other food, but I had forgotten it when I came back.

Once I had gotten back and I had realized that I forgotten the banana, Sid had just said that it was no big deal and not to worry about it. But I felt bad because it really is the little things that make a big difference, so I went back and got her that banana. Another cool part of the tournament is that one thing we have to do is enter all the stuff into the computer, which is this tiny little laptop with a little screen. So, the adult who was kind of in charge of everything had brought in a giant TV screen to use as our monitor. It was awesome. 

Then, after that, we had our Senior Luau at school. It was just a time for food, family, and friends and it was fun. I thought that it was really awesome that the parents had gotten us towels with our class shirt design on them. It was cool and I thank them and all the other teachers and advisers for that. Enough blogging, more sleeping.  

Books Read: 3 
Why Today Was Awesome: All of it was kind of awesome (Especially the GIANT monitor!!!)
Today's Gift: Banana for Sydney
Song Stuck in My Head: There are too many going at once

0 comments!:

Post a Comment