Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day Nineteen: The World Needs More Love Letters

Short post is short!


I started this earlier and I almost forgot to finish it.


My gift today? I requested a love letter for two very special people. It's a surprise and it probably won't reach them until waaaaay later, I think, but I guess it's okay if I mention them here because they don't read this blog: our speech and debate coaches, Mrs. M and Mr. T. I spent a little over 12 hours with Mrs. M yesterday--no joke. And I loved every minute of it.


Risks taken: 15 
Hugs: 0
Current food cravings/obsessions: apples with peanut butter...and coffee...I should go make some right now...
Playlist(s) of the Week: "That Moment When You Realize That This is What It's Going to Be Like FOREVER and You Don't Quite Know What to Feel About It"

0 comments!:

Post a Comment