Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day Twenty-One: Book Writing Adventures!


In the leadership class that I am currently co-teaching/helping/who knows what it is called, there is a "book" for the students to read/do activities in and such. The teacher, Mr. U, created this book to make leadership class a better experience. However, in today's society with new technology and opportunities available, Mr. U wants to convert this book onto the iPad for all future students. This is where I come in. 

Mr. U originally wanted to do it himself and then just have a group of students help him to brainstorm and get good ideas to make it as good as it could be. However, he asked me if I could do it myself and have a group guide and advise me because I seem to be the techy person around. I'm incredibly excited by this and I hope that it turns out to be amazing, and I know that Mr. U is too, and that's why for my gift today, I made a legit(ish) prototype for Mr. U to gaze upon and envision this project coming to life.

In other news, I'm taking the AMC again tomorrow. If I get 14 for sursies correct, then I can get a 100, but that's not gonna happen. Oh well, I still want to do it and do well! No risk taking this time! 

Books Read: 3 
Why Today Was Awesome: Critical Thinking
Today's Gift: Book for Mr. U
Song Stuck in My Head: EMPTINESS!!!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment