Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day Twenty-Eight: Penguin Adventures


O Ri Gat O

The gift that I gave today was originally meant for yesterday, but I was unable to give it yesterday, therefore, I have a very similar gift for today. Today, I gave one of my friends, LJ, a stuffed penguin because she loves penguins. I thought that she really deserved it because she is an awesome person and she is definitely under appreciated.

Also, you know how I said I copied Jen yesterday with messaging people on tumblr? Well, today, I got home and saw a message from one of the people that I sent a message to. It was just really nice to see that I was able to make someone's day, who I don't even know. It definitely made my day. 

One more day of giving!!! AHHHHHH!!!

Books Read: 3 
Why Today Was Awesome: Response message from Sarah
Today's Gift: Penguin to LJ
Song Stuck in My Head: "The Greatest" by Kenny Rogers

0 comments!:

Post a Comment