Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day Fifteen: Dishes? Washed!

My mother is Superwoman. I always say this...because it's true.


Anyway, it's always been my chore to wash the dishes after dinner. But last year, once junior year started and it was really getting pretty hellish like junior year always does to the typical 'Iolani student, my mother immediately and silently took over the job. After dinner, I'd help to clear the table and stuff but she would always just silently motion for me to go on upstairs so that I can work on homework and not have to stay up as late as I usually do.


Except tonight! We've been getting home pretty late, much later than usual, for the past couple of weeks. But today, we actually made it home before 7pm! So I did the dishes. I just came up several minutes ago from doing it. And it felt good because I knew my mom would appreciate the break, even if it was only for one night.



Risks taken: 15 
Hugs: 1
Current food cravings/obsessions: (not water!) I just ate actually, so...
Playlist(s) of the Week: "A Deluge of Scenarios" (again...)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment