Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day Nine: Pokémon Adventures!


Herro herro herro and how are you?

Something that recently intrigued me is the fact that people celebrate other people on the day in which they did absolutely nothing, their birthday. Now, don't get me wrong, I love a good birthday, it just seems a little silly when you think about it. Why should we not celebrate someone everyday instead of that one specific day? So that was my gift for today, I gave my friend, Rebecca, a gift on the day before her birthday.

I gave Rebecca this little Lugia Pokémon figurine wrapped in a box and hidden in her bag. I did it because I wanted her to feel special on a day in which she wouldn't expect to feel special, and because yesterday we had a really good talk about things (VAGUE!) and I wanted to express my gratitude to her for being such an awesome person. 

On a separate note, I got a 73.5 on the AMC 12A and I'm not gonna lie, I think I want to take it again because I think that I can do better. I hope that I can. Also, I wore a watch today, that was pretty exciting. I also stabbed myself with a needle by accident. That was fun. Okay. Well. I have a lab report to write, so ttfn. 

Books Read: 2
Why Today Was Awesome: Tangelos!

Today's Gift: Early Birthday Present for Rebecca
Song Stuck in My Head: Swedish Hip Hop?????

0 comments!:

Post a Comment