Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day Nineteen: Hiking Adventures!


!olleH

Today was kind of another chill day for me. I went out hiking with some of my friends to this waterfally/pondy area. It was a rather short and easy hike for the majority of it, up until one point. At this certain point, it become incredibly steep and slippery. For me, it's no problem. With my unnaturally long limbs and a sense of unexpected (by everyone else) athleticism I didn't have an issue. However, we were accompanied by one friend who had knee problems, and another who does not know what outside means. For these two, it was a tad bit more difficult.

Now, I would have helped them no matter what, don't get me wrong. They are my friends and in this type of situation, I would have been there to help no matter what. However, because of this gift giving month extravaganza, I have been much more willing to help all around, and much more quick to finding opportunities to help. So that was gift for today. I helped my friends get up and down the hike. 


Books Read: 3 
Why Today Was Awesome: Samwise Gamgee.
Today's Gift: Helping my friends hike.  
Song Stuck in My Head: "This Year" by Megan Tonjes

0 comments!:

Post a Comment