Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day Fourteen: Valentine Adventures!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Even though I didn't have a valentine this year (not like I've had one any year) I still think that it was a really great day. It was a great day of giving to not only those who have a special someone, but also to those who have just really good friends.

For my gift today, I got those little paper valentines, you know the ones that you used to give out to all the kids in third grade, well yeah, I got some Toy Story themed valentines, attached a piece of heart shaped chocolate to it, and gave them away to all of my friends, and much more. I gave to a lot of my teachers, too. I must say that it felt good, giving to people who may not necessarily get much today. I'm glad that I was able to make at least one person's day. It definitely made my day getting a little note from Rebecca, a giant chocolate thing from Alyssa, and just way too much sugar than I can handle. 

Today was a good day and I am happy that I was able to spend a love themed day with all my friends who are cool and stuff. (I am eloquent with words...)

Books Read: 2
Why Today Was Awesome: Valentine's Day!
Today's Gift: Valentines
Song Stuck in My Head: "Talk Nerdy" by Ryan and Luke

0 comments!:

Post a Comment