Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day Eleven: Patient Adventures!

¡Buenas Noches!

Today, I have another not-really-gift-a-gift gift, but oh well, that's alright. Today we had another wrestling tournament, except this one was a thousand times more stressful because it was intermediate championships and Sid and I were kind of sort of in charge (Sid more so than I). It was incredibly stressful because there were things that constantly needed to be done at head table, all the while things were going wrong with the brackets or with the tables or just some little kids were annoying us. Regardless, it was hectic.

During times like this I naturally extract my bossy/controlling side, which can be good when things need to get done, but then it can also be bad since I get kind of mean or too controlling. So today, I noticed that I was getting a little antsy because things were going crazy, and my gift to everyone else around, and to myself, was the gift of patience. I told myself to calm down, relax, and not to stress about it. I was patient.

In other news, I need a haircut tomorrow, so that will be a fun time, right? Right. Other than that, I'm sups tired because I've been up since 5 and I was working all day. Kaaaaayyyy bye.

Books Read: 2
Why Today Was Awesome: Wrestling!
Today's Gift: Being Patient 
Song Stuck in My Head: "Forget and Not Slow Down" by Relient K

0 comments!:

Post a Comment