Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day Sixteen: Harry Potter Adventures!

HeyJ!

Today, for my gift, I wanted to go out of my comfort zone a little bit and give to someone who wasn't one of my close friends. So, in order to do this, I decided to give some of the old Harry Potter Silly Bands that I have had lying around to one of my classmates: Malia. Malia is awesome, she was in the same leadership class as Jen and I two years ago and she always has a happy and positive attitude. Also, I know that she likes Harry Potter, therefore, it was the perfect gift for her. 

A lot of things actually happened today, but they are all really small and unimportant things. A part of me wants to share with you all of them, but the other part is too lazy to share that many stories, none of which are substantial enough for a blog post on its own. Therefore, I'm going with none. I have a play thingy to write and a Spanish quiz to study for. Oh and a PCH quiz, but I mean, c'mon, really? Anyways, I do apologize for the lack of quantity lately, but it's about the quality, right? Right...

Books Read: 3 
Why Today Was Awesome: The Tele.
Today's Gift: HP Silly Bands to Malia
Song Stuck in My Head: EMPTINESS! 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment