Wednesday, August 1, 2012

BEDA 1: I Feel the Need to Sing in the Rain

Happy First Day of BEDA(ugust) everyone! To celebrate, we're going to do something different. Because I've always done something weird or special on the first day of our past BEDAs (I have, right?), this time around is going to be a very dull and really not very special post. Kinda?


Yep. Let's do this! 


Yesterday, I went on yet another food adventure. I've tasted Greek cuisine only once before and I've been passing The Greek Corner for years now and thinking to myself that one day, I would try that place out. That one day was yesterday! I had the lamb (of course) souvlaki and it was good. It was GOOOOOD. It came with Greek salad, some special rice that had these weird little noodles in them (does it have a special name?), a yogurt sauce, and some pita bread. I was so full after that. My friend, Rennel, who came with me on this adventure had the lamb leg. That was a crack up but it was good, despite the fact that he swore it tasted like corned beef. I mean, I tried it and it definitely did not taste like corned beef. It was all saucy. But I mean it was lamb so it was oh so tender and good. Sorry, lambs. Aww. Baby sheep....sad face.


After that, we went to Bubbies. I was a first timer and according to Rennel, all first timers absolutely MUST try the Multiple Orgasm. So I did.  It was this huge slice of ice cream cake and I didn't think that I could eat it but I did because it was so good and it was amazing and I don't even know how I ate that whole thing except I do because it was so good and heavenly and I really want to taste it again but then I got to thinking about the number of calories that ate in one night but then I thought about how amazingly good it was and I just didn't care anymore so I just ate and ate and ate and it was gone and then I was sad.


Yeah. It was a lot to take in in one night. But it was a good night so it was good.


I'm out of adjectives today. Not so good. Rats!


Off to eat some Jollibee and see Singin' in the Rain! 


Risks: 24 
Hugs: 0 (I'm a sad child.)
Current food cravings/obsessions: chickenjoy
Playlist(s) on repeat: This new one that I just made but doesn't have a title yet...
Books Read Since Graduation: (still) 4 (But I'm defs getting there!)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment