Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cowabunga...

Hey guys!

I'm at work right now. It feels good to be back into somewhat of a routine thing, as opposed to the craziness that was the past two weeks of my life. It does feel a little weird though because there is a lot going on that I don't really know, like, a lot of the little Special Program things, but oh well, I'll be fine.

Oh and Jen, you have a really cool present waiting for you here at the office. 

Also, something cool and kind of YOLO just happened. Today was the 7th grade orientation or something, so the teachers that helped out with that were fed lunch. So, a teacher walks into the office and asks Ms. Hastings if she wants to go get some because there's extra. She said no and the teacher left, but then Mr. Yamamoto and I looked at each other because we both knew what I was thinking. I wanted some noms. He quickly convinced me to go get some so I waddled down over there. I'm awful at doing that kind of stuff: things that I probably shouldn't be doing. But no one yelled at me, Ms. Nagao even said hi. I got the food and ran. YOLO = SUCCESS!!!

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 31 (W00T!)
Why Today Was Awesome: Return to "Normalcy"
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment