Thursday, August 2, 2012

G-R-A-P-E

HEY GUIZ!


Today was my first day of orientation!!! 


So it started out with an easy cake sauce math placement test. Then some awesome pupusas. 


Gavin and I then went to orientation. It was basically just them talking to us all day about everything. My favorite part, I suppose, was when the Orientation Leaders (just older students) put on skits about school and college and everything. (And Sexile).


They gave us some cool stuff, like a free planner. But they also gave us a "Common Book" which is basically a summer reading book. It's non-fiction...I guess it's just a way for the students to connect when we all come in the fall.


We still have one more day of orientation fun times tomorrow. Sorry for the skimps again, but too bad, this is my blog (partially). 


Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 27 (I do have to pay for it in my tuition, but I'm counting it anyway because it was just given to me)
Why Today Was Awesome: Orientation?
Song Stuck in My Head:  

0 comments!:

Post a Comment