Thursday, August 30, 2012

Vacum Jams

Hey guys!

Today was just another day at work/school/life. Nothing too extraordinary. Except for the fact that it was the first Mochiko Chicken of the year!!! There were kids literally running to the cafe (as they always do). Good stuff man, good stuff.

So yeah, tomorrow is the last day of BEDA. And although I have had a few good rants this month, I feel like I've robbed you guys. Not that it's my fault or anything, but my life isn't going to start getting crazy until next month, and that's what I really want to share with you guys. So lets hope that I keep that thought and continue to blog somewhat often towards the end of September when I finally go to college. 

But no matter what, at least I can say that Jen and I blogged through a quarter of this year! For three months we blogged every single day. That is some feat if you ask me! Now we just need daily blogs all the time!!!! (Not really though...)

Okay, time for bed!

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 36
Why Today Was Awesome: Moch Chicken yo!
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment