Monday, August 13, 2012

That Thing is a Killing Machine!

Hey guys!

Today was 9th grade orientation at school again. It was pretty much the same as last year, so if you want to read about it, here is the link to the post that I made about it last year:


Yeah, that's pretty much it. One thing about it was that, it was so nice/fun/interesting/satisfying/warm-feeling to be surrounded by so many people who have affected me so much over the past four years and people who I have hopefully affected also, in a place that means so much to me. It was like coming full circle; I was helping new 9th graders get ready for this huge transition that they are about to make, while being surrounded by all the people who helped me through those four years. It was kind of a surreal and amazing experience that I just can't put into words. 

It was good. 

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 30 (W000T!!!) 
Why Today Was Awesome: Free Noms/Amazing people 
Song Stuck in My Head: "Trouble" by Chris Rene 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment