Thursday, August 16, 2012

BEDA 16: Double-Sided Tape FTW

Hola guys. So today was a busy day at work just because all of the jobs were big jobs that I had to do one at a time. Mrs. Oda and I ate at 3pm! But the food all day was free--free bfast and free lunch--so it's all good. Mr. Wada and crew are amazing, as usual! 

Tomorrow will be my last day (sadness) but it's ok. I've grown so much from the scared little senior girl who got thrown into the office in the very middle of summer school registration during the spring break to the worker I am now in the office--a contributing, thinking, effective member of the SPO team. And for that I am grateful. I am grateful for all the stressful days and all the funny days what with all the nut-stealing and attendance-calling and detention-doling and cooking-hoarding that we all did. It's been fun and real and an amazing experience. Part of the fear that I have in starting a new job at UH is the fear that I won't find people who genuinely end up taking care of me the longer I work at their office. 

Switching gears! Last night, I had an amazing dream about an amazingly decorated dorm room. Too bad it wasn't real and it can't be done because...well, it just can't because you can't bring a tree inside a dorm room in the 12th floor. You just can't. Unless you're Dumbledore or something.

But I think it will still be awesome in that I'll feel comfortable in the room. 

Risks: 24
Hugs: 0
Current food obsessions/cravings: papaya
Playlists on Repeat: I Wanna Know
Books Read Since Graduation: 6 



0 comments!:

Post a Comment