Saturday, August 11, 2012

BEDA 11: SING!

I'm writing this on Friday so I'm trying to project what I'll be doing on Saturday...


PACK PACK PACK! Actually, I don't think it's that stressful really. All of the clothes I'm taking that are at home-home are already prepped and folded on my bed because I did it all the last weekend that I was home. So all I have to do is put them in suitcases and stuff. The hard part is the other stuff, the dorm stuff. Moving in will be hard next week because there's no car but I'll do whatever I can. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. More nervous though. But that's good, I would be worried if I didn't feel nervous. But I do, so no worries guys!

I also have to think about when I'm actually gonna spend the night at the dorms. It'll be crazy next week because there will be all sorts of activities on campus for the move-in. Plus, my meal card starts the day that we're supposed to move in which means I'm gonna have to spend all of my meal swipes on food to fill my huge fridge. Which is not necessarily bad.

Ok, off to write Sunday's!

Risks: 24
Hugs: Probably 1 or 2
Current food obsessions/cravings: still Cheetos, I'm sure...
Playlists on Repeat: ALL THE PLAYLISTS!
Books Read Since Graduation: 5 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment