Saturday, August 4, 2012

BEDA 4: Oh, the 90s!

Today was a lazy day, and I imaging tomorrow will be the same because I feel obligated to stay at home all weekend (it's a long story). Save for my walk down to and back from the orthodontist first thing this morning, I've been sitting at home all day. 


So, of course, my brother and I watch 90's teenage movies. BAHAHAHAHAHA. Not very quietly or anything, of course. Oh the 90's....


Also, Josh and I had a near panic attack involving a perky YouTuber online and a blackened pot, but other than that, it was a pretty normal day. Yep, averting crisis and lounging on the couch, smiling up at the adorable face of a very young JGL--it's what my brother and I call "sibling quality time."


This one's gonna be short because 90's Freddie Prinze Jr. is just dying to be made fun of....ooh, dangling preposition. Yikes!


Tootles y'all!


Risks: 24
Hugs: 2
Current food obsessions/cravings: spam...and cookies...ooh scones...
Playlists on Repeat: OMGTHERAINCOATS?
Books Read Since Graduation: 4

0 comments!:

Post a Comment