Friday, August 17, 2012

Domino!

Hey guys!

So right now I'm at work again. Tonight, we are all going out to dinner at Buca's as a last last hurrah I guess? I don't know, but I won't turn down fun times with friends and noms. Especially the noms. 

Remember how I said I was getting into Teen Wolf? Yeah, last night, after I posted, I was up far too late. But it was soo good. 

Ha ha Jen and Ms. Oda are playing brain games right now. Lulz. Man, like Jen said, I'm gonna miss this office. From all the weird things that happen, to Mr. Yamamamoto's random history lessons (no seriously, it's like I don't even need to take history ever again), to the noms. Some good times were had man. Good times. 

Okay, off to play some games of my own!

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 31 
Why Today Was Awesome: Chapstick!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Party, Love, Fun, and Radio" by We The Kings

0 comments!:

Post a Comment