Sunday, August 5, 2012

Oh Silly Legolas...

Hey guys!


Right now, I'm in a complete stranger's house on the Big Island, watching the third Lord of the Rings. What is my life?

I came with Gavin, Rebecca, and Jaime to the Big Island today and we are staying with Gavin's uncle & family. But tonight, we're staying over at a house that Gavin's cousin, Britney, is house-sitting right now. What? It's pretty cool here and I'm excited. 

Okay, now Pippin is singing his beautiful song while all the Orcs are getting ready to attack. Ew, and Boromir's dad doesn't know how to eat. Grotty. 

Again, I apologize for the skimps, but you're just gonna have to deal! Jen, good luck in registering for classes tomorrow!!! 

Books Read: 10
Free Meals: 28
Why Today Was Awesome: Pizza Rolls
Song Stuck in My Head: It's been so empty lately!!!


0 comments!:

Post a Comment